175 Amherst Street
Nashua, NH 03064
A little about me:
- I am a New Hampshire native born and raised in Laconia. I loved growing up on the lake, and hope to someday retire on one. I'm no stranger to moving here in NH - living in Durham while achieving my BA degree at UNH, Manchester with my husband, and finally landing in quiet Brookline in 2013. In between, I've lived all over the country while changing duty stations in the military.
- My husband, Patrick, and I love our daughter Hannah (born Feb. 2016) to death. Becoming a mom is the best thing I've ever done. We live in a quiet town with our two dogs - Honey Mustard and Foxy, spending our free time hiking and exploring the many trails in NH.
- I am a proud US Army Veteran, having served 10 years and finishing my career as a Captain. Among my experiences, I've spent a year in Afghanistan with an SF team - one of the most rewarding experiences of my life - as a Team Leader for a cultural support team. I've also spent time as a Company Commander in a training unit and as an executive officer in a Forward Surgical Team. I've leared a lot through my time in the service and believe many of the skills and values translate over to my career as a real estate agent.
- In my spare time, I volunteer with CASA/GAL for abused and neglected children. It's a challenging and rewarding position that I don't take lightly. If you are interested in learning more about volunteering as a CASA - they are always in high demand and very needed!! Please ask me and I'll help you in any way I can!
What makes me unique:
You want to work with someone you can trust, someone honest, and someone who will actually LISTEN to what you want and need - then apply their market knowledge to guide you.
- A unique marketing plan, complete with timeline of services
- Marketing tailored to you and your home - Professional Photography, Floorplans, 3D Virtual Walkthroughs, Arial Photography, Custom Website, Open House plans, Social Media.
- Availability for night & weekend showings
- Network of professionals to help after you buy
- Daily Market Updates - notification of new homes, open houses, and price drops
- A mix of tradition and technology
- Open Lines of communication 24/7
- Up to date market knowledge
- Honesty & Truthfulness
Communication, Hard Work and Knowledge are key, and something I value highly. Few home sales are cut and dry, but the right agent can make the process feel seamless.
Proud to Offer Veteran-to-Veteran Service.
Amherst, NH, Bedford, NH, Brookline, NH, Hollis, NH, Hudson, NH, Litchfield, NH, Londonderry, NH, Lyndeborough, NH, Manchester, NH, Mason, NH, Merrimack, NH, Milford, NH, Nashua, NH, Pelham, NH, Wilton, NH
Ask Lynn Powers
“I call Lynn - 'Awesome' Powers. Jumped in on a moments notice to secure my relocation property, then went above and beyond in marketing creativity to sell my folks home (signed P&S - 48 hrs!). Can't wait to see how she tops it all next year when I put my primary home on the market....”
“Thank your for helping us sell Lynn. It was one heck of a ride but we got through it :)”
“LDP- was sensational! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy a home. I told her up front that we would be difficult customers, and we delivered on our promise, as did Lynn for talking us through some of the more difficult aspects of this process. While we would use Lynn's services again, we are hoping to not have to buy a house again soon...😎”
“She did a great job, was very nice, straightforward, and had great ideas for ways to prepare our home for sale.”
Fine Homes, New Construction